world cup fever

Wow! I have nt blogged in a very long time. I think I bete start again. I'm neglecting wht I said I ws gonna do. Anyway, soccer fever is here and I'm quite agitated with it. It is a gud thing for our country, soccer addicts cn enjoy it fr a change in their own country. As I ws watching a game with my hubby, the camera went to a father sitting with a baby of a few mnths old. My thing is, hw is that babies ears gonna hold it with all that vuvuzelas? The sound alone can deafen ones ears badly. I hope people r taking precautions fr their ears. Get earplugs which they use on construction sites! Anyway hope all goes well and everybody keep safe in south africa

Comments

beryl said…
Italy and Paraguay each won 1 goal

Popular posts from this blog

Patricia's Journey at Rlabs

Jedaar Tuesday famliy night