BIRTHING PAINS

This feeling of helplessness though not hopeless,feels weird though not frightning.So many descriptive adjectives but none can truely diagnose what this is? How long is this gestation period?The nine months of the human gestation is long overdue.So what am I giving birth too? So unexplainable!!!Lord are you guiding me in this? Yes it is overwhelming, yet THIS rippling effect of sensations , surges up and up from the very core of my being,but Im not succumed by THIS, rather leaves me thereafter with so much peace and invigoration. Spirit of God let Your Glory ComE!!Let your Glory come Father!!! Its too intense to continue.Let me experience His Presence again!!Birthing is due....Now.NOW!!I Love You Jesus!!! THANK YOU FATHER!!THANK JESUS!! THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING