My very own angel

Who? knocks at 8am on my door?Dont feel like opening... Firstly... its still holidaY!!for me anyway.SECONDLY.... Im having a workout with my Father.Caller hammering persistently...Ok!!...Ok!On opening???immediate fear,sort of paralyses overcomes me.The callers are flashing great smiles.Dressed very eastern ie the two men with very high fez and the lady??? covered from head to toe with only the eyes and teeth exposed.Do I welcome them in??? No!!NO!!.The purpose of their visit is that they wish to converse with my husband???? deceased ten years ago....Do I tell them?...no..no..Compose yourself, Rae, are my thoughts.I havnt uttered a word yet,just trying to retaliate by outstareing them.Which I obserVed from the visitors.,,Is it possible we put up barber in driveway? or no empty room?,, fluent english.At this point the ladies bag falls open on the stoep,bundles of R2oo notes falls out.Could also just be the top and bottom thats a R2oo note.I dint batter an eyelid but did think,I can do with some of that.Pray Rae pray.My innerbeing became warm and ,,Close the door,,I heard it so distincly.Looking at these strangers.I realized that they were, besides manipulating also performing a sort of hypnosis on Me...me..I told them to leave as I wasnt interested,They still babbled on about a reward of one grand for accommadation information. Who was acting on my behalf??? My Angel,Holy Spirit,,, thats Who....THANK YOU FATHER!!!NO GREATER LOVE HAVE I KNOWN THIS DAY 08 01 09

Comments

Shameez said…
very interesting. Thank you Lord for the Spirit of discernment

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING