Pity Party

Is it me?being a summer baby or is it a myth? Born in summer you naturaly in your daily walks dont function very well during the heatwaves... SUMMER.Is it age? being drained and exhausted at close of each day with temperatures that exceeded the 30 plus degree. Im not ungratefull for another day added to my life daily but both my kids since birth,they adults today, thrived,were hilariously magical during hotdays,both being May and June children. To this day they enjoy the african sun. eventhough one of the two would reprimand me for even mentioning our weather.Maybe Im enticing her to move back home.Central heating being her way of enjoying the irish summers...hope she doesnt stumble across this blog. Nevertheless as from this day forth, Im valueing each day to the fullest...try though and take one day at a time.No wishfull thinking into the future...Winter.I solemely promise not to utter or murmer a word regarding our winter,autumn or spring but do acknowledge summer heatwaves, has to this day never done it for me. So to all out there,irrespective of which season you were born in,Enjoy what God predestined...Oh Yes!! myself included.Thank You!! Father for life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING