This is how I met Rae Goedeman


It was about three years ago on a Sunday morning on my way to church. I saw this lady walking with Kyle and his mom Merle. We greeted an immediately this lady started chatting telling me how she walked from Silvertown, how she had her knee removed. She was just going on and on I am a good listener I didn't mind listening to her.
An announcement was made in church that the UK team was facilitating workshops at the Impact Centre and people were free to give in their names. Rae Goedeman's name was on the list, she didn't waste any time in being part of the Impact Direct Ministries.
She is part of the Seniors wellness group and also does lifskills with a group of young girls from the City Mission educational services.

Rae does great work at the Impact Centre and avail herself when needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING