RELEASING

RELAX ,RELEASE,LET GO. Those are the wise words I read the time I needed it the most.If it can help you,what ever you are going through make it your own.The story of my life.Knowing he did not want the responcebility,loved me ,was not in love with me .All we have is the children incommen.RELAX in the knowlege that he did'nt take anything from me.I loved myself and was inlove with myself.Iwas happy nad joyfull in who Iwas.RELEASE the fact that his hurting me .Fine but I had the Children the love the joy of seeing them grow .Finding myself again after all this time sleeping when I wanted.Cooking when I want.Pleasing ME .LET GO .Giving him the greatest blessings of all.THESE ARE THE WORDS THAT WAS UTTERED TO HIM.YOUR WISH FOR YOU ,ARE MY WISH FOR YOU. It is so releasing.THANK YOU GOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING