My unplanned day

What to do? where to go?.how uncertain could one be, when such a day catches you in your stay.Its rather sunny outside,a beautiful day,to be enjoyed or maybe endured.So this gloominess thats engulfing, cant be outside but in me Cars are honking and a ponking, each driver I assume,celebrating, Madida,s Birthday it seems.Even the music seems enticeing, as pedestrains, with a hop in their step, make their way to the mall on shopping sprees instead.So here I am,washed,dressed and fed,.,what to do?where to go?The quietness, surrounding me,has a somewhat irritating tone to it. No cry.or goo from my grandson too, whose other ma has a birthday too.Is this the feeling of empty nest?Lets call another lonely soul, I think but the long engaged signal, merely leaves an envious tinge. What to do? where to go?..makes me situp and realise..The oldage homes,hospitals,orphanages and jails too..,Howmany are lost and lonely there too?My spirit feels low, my soul so bare...Dear Lord do you miss me too?...cant seem to pray this moment through. Looking at my hand.... In awe I am..,The Answer!!!..Lord so fast and so quick, You revealed my innerbeing......Twitter.facebook.wikepedia, mxit and googling too..so much more instore for me to do.Things to learn, places to see,the unknown becomes a reality. That long overdue letter of eras gone by could now be emailed with an instant reply. In awe, I am of technology this day.not wishing a minute to go astray.Once more a salute or two, to a tender soul, MAKES.. who taught this technology, to many young and old, despite the cost,he had to bare.The Reconstructed Team, alongside too, has made my day eventfull too. While googling at all the mama,s jokes,I laughed and cried till tears of joy, seemed to subside.I realized,This Day wasnt planned by me.I needed this.. alone.. to see how beautiful my Creator can be... Marlon Parker. your humble spirit. that opens doors here,there and everywhere ,is Gods mystery, of this loving son of His...Thank You Father!!

Comments

Marlon said…
Hi Aunt Rae. Thank you for this kind loving words and knowing that the daughter of the King can make use of that which He has granted all of us to bring change in the lives of many is always such a blessing. You are a blessing to Rene and myself, and we love you and appreciate you for who you are and the great work that GOD is doing through you.

We miss you all and have so much stories to share when we get back.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING