our grandparents

today was the first day for our seniors feet after the long school holidays. early this morning I just became so excited to be there with all of them . I realised, when I started praying for my mom, that I needed to include all seniors because they are all very special people, who has been created by God for a time such as these, that we are still priveledged to be able to pamper them in this way. Some of them don't even get a foot massage from their own children. we as the children or grandchildren or ever greatgrandchildren need to take care of our senior parents, and not to neglect them. They are very special people, who needs to be loved, nurtured and pampered. Always make them feel special and loved, thats all they every want from us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING