The Impact of Direct Ministering

This day...February 2oo5,sitting alone and all forlorn at my window...wondering,scheming and gazing at nothingness,.. What,s out there, that could restore the emptiness, that has claimed my very being?.Mind still very active and utterly,completely sane.. but everything to me, so invain,What to do with all that,s still within? Many questions and answers, yet none being comprehendible. The three months,prior to it all, having been on crutches,waiting for a fused leg to heal,left my soul more empty and in turmoil..Lord! I knew You then but You seemed so very faroff for me. A constant voice,so very audible within, kept trying to claim recognition. it seemed, as my pityparty thoughts were overwhelming me...Disabled for life.. were too much to bear. Widowed,unemployed,a child at school.What is to become of poor, old me? That voice again interceded my thoughts...Trust Me once more,I so distincly heard...Yes, only a simple prayer was said,thinking maybe this day I may be heard. That very same evening, seven oclock, a neighbour called. in all innocense, She, extended an invitation, to accompany her, to a church.Not thinking or knowing why?.. I accepted, for within a church,I havn,t been,for almost a year.As all hope, ever to be me again, ceased, Traumas upon traumas kept streaming in. Filled with a bubbling excitement,only known to me, that Sunday morning I stepped within this church.Sceptical too, for emotions were playing havoc in me,as not knowing the expectancy. The praise and worship brought a tear to my eye,The conviction..wondering why had I strayed so long.Every prayer that was uttered, felt asif.. Someone was targeting me.Not knowing anyone there,how strange,I felt so calm and at ease, despite the turmoil within. Thereafter I heard, applauding, as the senior pastor was welcomed to the pulpit. I anxiously waited then gasped, at his opening speech ...Neglecting Your Salvation...petrified on hearing this,cold shivers played down my spine... Whose making me a scapegoat again..Tears nolonger could be contained.On this morning, an incredible feeling, of belonging,love and peace became part of me. Wonders upon wonders never ceased this day, as volunteers were recruited, to do His work, for the Harvest was plenty and the workers few.I applied and todate.. still here. Yes! Lord You filled my emptiness with Your Glory as an Impact of Your Direct Ministering.My simple prayer was surely heard. Today, four years hence,many harvest has been reaped for the ultimate Glory of His Kingdom.The Latter surely being greater than the Past.. So do take heed of a persistant innervoice that keepS coming to thought...ITS THE VOICE OF GOD,S SPIRIT CLAIMING VICTORY OVER YOU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING