My Body

I remember when I was young I was as fit a fiddle, I could run, jump and go down on my knees. Things has changed I am not old not at all, I don't have grey hair not even one, but my body whats happening.
A few weeks before my fiftieth birthday I had a small accident it was simple I fell. I could not lift myself from the ground nor did I want any assistance. This happened in my backyard I am in my backyard everyday and I am very careful when I pass the spot.
Everything was fine until a mount later, then my knee started to become painful. I went to the doctor I still find it funny when I remember my visit. The doctor took one look at my knee and said "you have arthritis" he did not examine my knee I was sitting on my chair he was sitting on his chair. I asked him if he could give a diagnoses by only look at me. I didn't believe his report.
A doctor Kate from the UK visited with us she prayed for my knee once the she would ask "Jemima do you still have pain" "yes" I would say , the second time and the third time "yes". "Jemima do you have pain "no " I am free of pain I now wear my heels high heels and I can walk to Vangate mall and back.
I know I have not been taking good care of myself but I am trying very hard to eat the right food and to do a bit of exercise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING