A b c-never too late mama

Venturing into this avenue seemed so insignificant, then as I enquired about starting a class in reading and writing for our seniors.a walk in the park I thought but low and behold,astonishment hit me full blast on realising the need was great amongst our sixty plus young learners. Senior literacy,sounds cool,but the eyes of innocence were upon me as I did a simple assestment the first day.How was it possible? to have come that far in life and never had the urge to write...My God,My God, You really knew best,survival techniques, as most of these moms are eloquent in speech,good conversationalist....Yet??...say no more, confidential though,its too deeply rooted. The challenge that I will be facing here actually gives me goosebumps,then again is.. Anything To Hard For God..Holy Spirit guidance..thats it. Even felt proud within as they attentively listened to every word I said,repeating sounds like little ones.One seventy nine year old even wanted to know if she will pass before going to Israel later in the year...to me,moments to be treasured and cherished. What amazes me even more , is the eagerness of school principal,s to supply the necessary material,mainly phonics flashcards.A b c d, love hearing it as so much joy glows on those weathered faces.The class of 2010 so much awaits you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview