My fears for new technology

What a priviledge to sit in class to empower myself on the new technology call blogging. I am dead scarred but do not want to leg behind and let anybody knows that I have a fear for the thing calls computers. I have grey hair much older then those in the class but we are all here to empower ourselves to transform our way of communication and thinking. I never know that the new technology can control your mind that you became paralyzed. Our first session in the blog world and I thought that it will so difficult that I will depend our our trainers to assist me all the time, but no I need to do it myself.
Do you know that I am a granny already and at my age want to add so much stress to my body to learn the new age in technology. I am here now and cannot turn back. I think this is enough information about my fears for the first time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING