MYSELF

Hi I'm Zaida i have 3 kids age 15 yrs,11yrs,and a 4month old baby boy.I am a single parent which i never dreamt of being.I like outdoor life cooking is one of my favourite,my inspiration is my 11year old daughter,she does swimming ,dancing,ballet,karate,and plays netball.Its a pleasure having a baby after 11 years.I have so many dreams for my children, dreams, hope, faith i believe in.Day by day i carry myself be respectful to others,i just love elderly people,positive people in my life helping me through life.On top of that i'm not working,no other income,surport of the father,then people would ask me how do i cope,where do i eat,how do i get to be having a smile on my face.The answer for that is through the Grace,Mercy of GOD that help me through this life. They say LIFE is a JOURNEY.

Comments

zaida said…
Take life to the fullest
Anonymous said…
Welcome to the world of blogging! Happy mothers day for tomorrow

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING