today - whats new

This week I have a wonderful story to tell of who I am and what I am doing for my lifelyhood. As you see this wonderful baby in my blog this is what I want to share about today. I am involve with children from birth to 12 years of age and who are been taking care of in a Children's Centre, the reason for my picture today.
My week was very emotional as one of the children age 6 years old lost his mom and I had to identify the body at the Mortuary and had to share this sad news with him and the rest of the family. What is more sad is that she was living on the streets and had a overdose of mandrags and Unga(heroin). Nobody new that she died nearly two months ago, just thinking that she was in hospital. This information was very traumatic for all of us and the reason for me sharing my week.We still have to arrange the funeral as we have to have our final goodbyes to this boys mom.
Our children are very special to us at the Centre as we are reconstructing parents to have their children back and take care of them again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING