Back on the Blog

Wow what can I say? It has been an awesome month so far with the World Cup in our country. World is going crazy with the WC fever, their focus is totally shifted on this. Who is going to win, is Bafana Bafana going to win? So many question yet they have some little answers.
I am grateful that my mind is not set on the World Cup, I am totally focused on Christ the source of my existence. With Him I can do nothing, but with Jesus in my boat I can smile at the storm.
The devil tries but you know when the enemy comes in like a flood God will raise up a standard. I stand on His word.
God is just so good and my cup runneth over. I have not enough words to describe how He carries me through.
May you all have a bless day and May Christ be your all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patricia's Journey at Rlabs

Jedaar Tuesday famliy night