Forever Grateful

This year I will be married 24 years.When I got married,people did not think we would make it but because we have Jesus in our lives we started out knowing that we must build our marraige on the rock Christ Jesus.Many things came our way like it does but we had a strong support system.When we decided to have children we were very excited.Everything went well and I fell pregnant up until I was 3 months.I was told by the Doctors that the pregnancy was threatening.I was devestated by the news but God interceded and people never stopped praying and all went well from there on.On 31 July 1987 I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Amy.About 2 years after that,we decided to have another child and then more trouble came.Fell pregnant,lost the baby at 3 months.A year later,fell pregnant,lost baby at 6 months,which was a boy by the way.Another year later,fell pregnant again,lost baby at 4 months which was also a boy.I wanted to give up but decided to give it one more try.I know I was a very busy lady.I then fell pregnant AGAIN and was under strict doctors supervision.A by the hand of God and the help on the doctors,I gave birth to a healthy baby girl on 8 February 1993.With all odds against me And being young at the time,I pushed through and came out more than an over comer.I have such a great family and I will always be grateful to God for what He has blessed me with.AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patricia's Journey at Rlabs

Jedaar Tuesday famliy night