Good day world, another day of class with RLabs. Its the highlight of my week just coming to class and unwinding with the other moms, Even though i am the youngest mom in the class I never feel left out. Loads of mothers to learn different things from, awesome.

I am currently in my 4th month of pregnancy. So far things are going well with Baby and I. The morning sickness has left but now and then it sticks it little nose out and makes me feel horrible. That is part of being pregnant so no complaints from my side. My husband and 2 boys cannot wait for the baby to arrive. Every day they ask when is baby coming. I know they are going to help me with their little sibling.

I want to say that I am very proud of RLabs, the awards that you guys won. Its so good to be part of such and successful organization that is always availing themselves to the community. God bless you in all you and the future. May God take you from strength to strength.
Then to Monique - She the Geek, all I can say is WOW. God really took you out and polished you to His likeness. God bless you my sister.

May each day be a day where you Glorify God in all you do as HE is the lifter of our heads.
God bless you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING