Time to be set free

We were suprise by our lecture for today being Marlon Parker, for a busy person that is so busy. He title was "what is up your sleeve" very interesting topic and gets more informative as we go in depth with each social network eg Facebook, twitter etc... We will be so equipped when we leave and i am hoping to be a lecture next year. I love giving what i have and learn to others, my next step is to get a laptop and internet connection to set up my own blog. This will be my sactuary as to say it like it is out there. I have started on a couple but just testers so i really have to sit and think about this one... so thank you to the team at RLABS for empowering me and the other ladies.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm excited to follow you blogs. the world is your oyster!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING