Just being a MOM

This might sound silly...My daughter Jodi was accepted at university and with all the excitement we did not realize that she never traveled by bus on her own before even though she traveled by taxi all through high school. With her having to attend the orientation, I decided to drive with her in the bus to and from. I showed her where to get off in the morning, came home and fetched her the afternoon. That only happened on the first day. The second day of orientation, we took the bus together and I allowed her with instruction to travel home on her own. I must say, I was proud of her but mostly relieved. While doing this, it felt like taking my child to school for the first day. It was tiring but necessary. No matter how old my children may be, I will always be their mother and I will always do what is expected of me, after all God has made me responsible for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING