Tap into God

Where is time running to? Big question these days. We have to put on our running shoes and run along because time is not going to wait for us. These days one has to keep up with what is happening around us, we must educate ourselves, but one must at the same time be aware of satan lurking and wanting us to run after the wrong things. That is why we have to be mindful of Jesus so we can be directed in the right direction. My year has thus far has been very busy but fruitful. Things are just working out and not even the way I expected, even better. I have learnt to allow God to do what seems impossible to me. I'm done moaning about things beyond my control because it will only make you loose sight of where you actually heading to. I believe God has a plan for all of our lives, we just need to tap into his plans and abandon ourselves to what he has planned for us. Things can only get better from here on. May we all have a fruitful and exciting year. God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING