Abby Cupido- Peace of Mind


Hello

My name is Abby, I'm a mom of two and a wife. I work for a financial institution and work online daily however have never been adventurous to try new things online. I've recently started these sessions at RLabs to equip myself with the latest in the techno scene. I'm one of those moms whose's not technologically inclined. These sessions have been great.

Moms there is hope for us having peace of mind. Recently I was once again reminded that going for a walk on the beach gives you peace of mind. It not only relaxes me, but allows me to have a good time with my family! Out there nature takes over and you forget about the buzz of being a busy mom. There are laughs about the water washing to the shore and spoiling your wonderful creations in the sand. There are laughs about the cute dogs with their owners, the crabs or seaweed washing between your toes and there are laughs with your partner of how silly you both can be.

We forget how wonderful a walk on the beach can be. So when you need a moment or peace of mind how about a walk on the beach.

Comments

jackiembiggs said…
I agree with that walk on the beach thing...happy blogging!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING