CARNIVAL

Hi everybody

I am so excited as I will be participating at the Carnival in Cape Town today. I
belong to the Bridge Town Fitness club and we will be doing Line dancing at the Carnival. Our theme will be Birds so if you will be going tonight just look out for the 65 year old bird in the fourth line with the sexy legs. It is going to be a very long day as we are leaving Bridge Town at 1 O,clock today and only returning home late tonight. I am at the RLab centre in Bridge Town at this moment in time learning new computer skills which I think is absolutely exciting . I am grateful to God for the opportunity to be able to learn new things. So you can teach and old dog new tricks if your are willing to be taught
I pray that all of you out there will have a blessed long weekend and you ladies to have ME time this weekend. And all of you that have to work i.e. doctors,nurses,policeman etc . May you be doubly blessed for your contribution and hard work to our country.

mina


mina

Comments

Rene Parker said…
You are fit and brave to be dancing in the street. so glad you are enjoying life and having fun. you have an amazing spirit and we enjoy having you be you in the class.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING