Fudgeyah Davids My first lessons


My name is Fudgeya Davids, gran to 9, & decided to join the technology class to learn about modern technology in order to be "with it".

I stay at home during the day so I go to classes, excursions etc.

I promote Prime Health Products, Angela Walls honey & almond skin care & also Eco friendly & Organic Cleaning Products.

The rest of the time? normal house duties-- that is why we are called HOUSE EXECUTIVES.















My name is Fudgeyah. Now in my senior years I want to to get to know more about technology so that I can talk to my grandchildren (I have 9- can you believe it?) I am now 69 yrs of age, stay st home gran, do not look after any during the day, so I go anywhere as long as there is supper for the adults at home. I promote health Prime health products, Honey & Almond Face &
Body products and Organic & Eco Friendly cleaning products, so I reckon I am a Green Lady.

Comments

jackiembiggs said…
Technology is the way to go...keep it up!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING