Jenny Van Reenen - About me


Today I am on a journey into cyber space. One is never too old to experience and learn.

My name is Jenny, 59 yrs old, and have been blessed with 3 sons 3 daughters-in-law and 6 grandchildren. Through the grace of God, my mom is still alive at the age of 83yrs. What more can one want.

Life has been a learning curve for me. Many challenges have come my way, and on reflection, it has made me the person I am today. So yes - I made some decisions on my journey through life, with repercussions which were quite painful, but I am a survivor through God's grace, and choose to be a survivor every day of my life.

Through R-Labs I am privileged to be able to connect with the rest of the world.

Comments

jackiembiggs said…
Well done on your first blog...keep it up!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING