Mary Saaiman - About Me


Hallo world, i am Mary Saaiman. Welcome once again to my blog and continue to visit this site where i will be sharing with you some inspirational thoughts that i trust will meet the need of someone out there. Through the Father i can do all things for He strengthens me. God says the plans He have for us, is to prosper us and not to harm us. I am forever thank full for one of the most wonderful gifts imparted in me. I will forever sing your praise Lord. It pleases me to know that my name is written in the Lambs book of life and i have come into existence because God has a purpose for my life and i need to move in obedience in order for it to come into fulfillment. I do not want to be conformed any longer to the pattern of this world but to be conformed to the character and image of Jesus Christ who have left behind by His will something that will far outlast that which has been given me by any of my loved ones (eternal life). I have reason to believe that He has birthed within me so much greatness that needs to come forth and touch the lives of our now generation to be carried forward. Our declaration says. And i quote - "we Will make history so that when we die, the mark that we made will live on forever". I believe my words of inspiration will stir up the gift of someone who can see what God has done and still is doing in my life just because i have decided to move in obedience. As a member of the family of God i pray that awe will grow to appreciate our uniqueness and our inheritance in Christ Jesus as we move on. Jesus said, "Greater things you will do than i have done". Shalom. God bless the reader.
What Is
What is there to see what you cannot see
But the wonders of creation open and free
What is there to smell that you cannot smell
But sweet fragrance that can fill your inner well
What is there to touch that you cannot touch
Only a hand that is outstretched that promise you much
What is there to hear that you cannot hear
Cause you're troubled with thoughts that cause you to fear
What is there to know that you do not know
There's deliverance for you from every foe
What is there to do that you do delay
Though through it all the price He paid
To deliver you from the shame
Rise high oh one of favour gained.

Comments

jackiembiggs said…
Good blog post, looking forward to reading more of your blogs to come. Bless you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING