MY LIFE STORY




Hi there
I am a 65 year coloured female. I have been on retirement for the last 5 years and still have a lot of get up and go in me. I am married to a wonderful man called Bertram for 41 years. I have three grandsons aged 20,16 and 10 and also a son 31 years of age. my daughter was murdered 9.11.2000 and her children haved been with me since then. So at the age of 55 years I had to start a new family all over again with a baby of 5 weeks old. It has been a tough 10 years but God is good and has carried me all these years. My life is very full at this moment in time I am a volunteer for the last 1 and a half years at an organisation called New Dawn. We provide breakfast for the chidren in Kew Town plus minus 110 children each morning before school so I am out of the house before 7 o clock. and we leave at 8.45 each morning. I normally go to Gym after that. We also I also have a aftercare programme on a Tuesday and Thursday where we have Literacy classes for them which is from 1pm and we leave at 5pm. I also do line dancing on a wednesday morning which I thorougly enjoy that is and have been doing it for a year. I also attend the Pat Kelly Bible College on a Monday night.

Comments

jackiembiggs said…
God will reward you and your husband for the sacrifices you have made. Happy blogging!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING