Sad

Hi All

I had a semi wonderful week but it ended good my son has been excepted at a specialneeds school
now i can concentrate on my house and me. I experience something that made me feel so sad and
emotional. My son goes for regular physotheraphy at Red Cross it a children hospital and there you see all kind of different ly abled children. And I sat there I saw a child that is misformed and I just
felt so sad. I did'nt have the courage to uplift her and tell her that God loves her. Please pray for me that I can start to encourage people in my situtions. I realize that the Mothers with special need children dont get the prays they surpose to. So when you see a Mother with a disabled child tell then that God Loves Them. May God Bless You. Hav a Fab weekend

Comments

Rene Parker said…
so proud of you. You are an amazing mother and really glad to have you part of the Mom4.0.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING