blessed to be part of CTCF

I'm very blessed to be part of a church like Cape Town Christian Fellowship. I mean, just the teachings that are being provided for us is already a blessing. So many things are being made available for us. We are being equipped with all the necessary tools, that we'll need for the future. At the moment I'm under mentor ship with Pastor Frans for bible study, and I'm with the Rlabs,l "SOCIAL MEDIA".

When I think of where I was a couple of years ago, i would never have imagined that I would've been able to accomplice all that i did. The bible teaches us that all things are possible through Christ who gives us strength,but you must also have faith.I believe that all that I'm busy with now is part of God's plan for my life.

This is just the beginning of great things to come for all who is part of CTCF. We just have to walk in honoring and be in one accord "UNITY". God has a great plan for this BODY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING