Buzz

Hi All, Yesterday I learnt about Buzz of course to do it on your own is a whole new different story, cos with every click one opens up a whole new world of knowledge and experience. I also learnt how to insert animated emoticons. My friends and I went on a free train ride to Fish Hoek beach.. oh! it's absolutely beautiful there and so serene and calm and the place has been beautifullymade. We even discovered a little rockpool with steps leading down to it. The texture and taste of the very same sea water was different, amazing! On Wednesday evening we were invited to attend an Emotion Code Healing session with Dr Bradley from America. We were able to hear women from Australia, South Africa and from America and even a Kineseologist who was skeptical but even her pain was relieved without medication. Once again the Power of God is totally amazing. Today is my birthday and my family is serving breakfast and we'll spend the afternoon at Green point park and we're gona have a great time, Inshallah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING