Happenings in my life

Hi there
I am enjoying myself immensely in this class but I feel so inadequate as I must be assisted every week with the same thing and I always thought that I was so with it. I suppose it is because I only do it once a week." Probably not praying hard enough for a computer." I have just come from a funeral of a very dear person Jackie Tobin one of our church members and had to leave before the service ended to be here as I do not want to miss one class if I can help it as I do not want to miss out on anything.

I had been blessed by friends of mine Sydney and Mildred Moosajie to spend this past week with them in Langebaan. It was truly a blessed weekend just enjoying the mountains and the sea and marvelling at God's handiwork. It was truly a time of refreshing emotionally and spiritually which I give God all the praise cause he is truly worthy of all praise. God knew that my husband and I needed that time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. But it is always good to be back home no matter where you go.

Have a blessed week ahead and take each day as a precious gift from God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING