Im a survivor


I have been having a wonderful time in the Mom4.0 class. We learned about facebook they call it Fb thats what they call it on facebook. I have Fb on my cell phone struggling a little bit but getting it right. I saved airtime for the whole week because my son is in hospital so I have been keeping in contact with everyone I know it is fabulous. Now I can keep in contact with my friends I dont see often. Every Friday I look foward to Saturdays because It's Me Time. Pray for me and my son I need the strength for this week. I'll stay in contact via Fb or Blogger.

Comments

Rene Parker said…
love the pic in your blog post. you are doing so great in this class. all of the best with your son. and it is great to see you so active on fb.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING