Last week- April 2 2011


Last week I learnt to use facebook at R-Labs Mom.4 course. I am becoming more confident using my laptop at home as a result of what I am learning in the class. Not only is the class a very good learning experience but the MOMs teaching and helping us and those attending are all very special people.
I have had family from the USA, Australia and New Zealand staying with us - and my son and grandson from London, as well as my son from Jo'burg will be at home when I arrive back at the house later this m0rning. More family arrive next week and we will be having the big family get-together on Tuesday when all the children and grandchildren and parents as well as my sister will be together in one place at the same time.

Comments

Rene Parker said…
wow that's alot of house guests. I'm sure its to have your family with you from so far away. enjoy your time with them. glad you are enjoying the class. keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING