MY NEW FRIENDSHIP


I'm just so great full to GOD, how he orchestrates things in our lives is beyond me.I have never experienced a friendship developing at such a pace this can only be GOD.I enjoy her company thoroughly,I miss her when shes not around i like her laugh the way she tells a story and the way she interacts with her family.She's a women of substance very focused on GOD,knows exactly what she wants in life.I cherish her friendship and regard her highly we just clicked from day one and i cant wait to see what God has in store for us together with our families.I love her dearly and this is not words i take lightly.THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS ON ME.THANK YOU NAZLI FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP

Comments

Rene Parker said…
enjoy the friendship. at least you can keep in touch via social media if you dont get to see each other.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING