Woman of Strenght


Thats wat we are. My son was discharge from hospital, he is recovering at home and still a little cranky. The Lord carried me thru I know my strenght so whatever the enemy want to throw a me BRING IT ON. All the trials i go thru is going to make me stronger thats what i tell myself when thing are going dowm hill.This week i missed my mom because i was lost my household was a mess and i had to look for someone to see to her but i made a way. Something great happend, I shared on facebook when i was in hospital. I said that if there is anyone who made cooked food please send a plate to the hospital. Rene saw the message and she emailed the guys at the impact centre and one two,three, my food was brought to the hospital that how great and fab Social Media is. THANK YOU ALL FOR CARING AND GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY. I am enjoying this class so much. I've lost Melanie for a while and now because of this class MOM 4.0 I am starting to geT her back where she belongs having a purpose and doing something for me for a change. I can't wait to see what this class have instore for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING