Exciting times!!!


Hey you guys out there if you not connected you missing out big time!To be affiliated to Rlabs is the best thing that can happen to anyone no matter what age you are.You meet people of all ages and different backrounds and we just become one happy family.These are exciting times we living in its a Social Revolution!I'm looking forward to the next twenty weeks at the academy theres lots to learn!I'm excited to get to Rlabs on a Saturday because this is my only time I spend on a computer and I sometimes feel my time is limited.My classmates are making fun already because i'm so glued to my PC. LOL!I simply cant be bothered because its me time!!

Comments

CraigDumont said…
Well done, aunty sivena, so proud! and i am one of those who missed out BIG TIME!! but hopefully i'll join the social revolution soon!!!

xxx
Allison
Rene Parker said…
you were brilliant with your sharing in the Mom4.0 class. thanks for being part of us and part of the social revolution.
wendy said…
Hi Sivena welcome to the geeky classes and enjoy every moment of it.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING