good morning world

I'm really excited to be here once again I had a great week and I can only give GOD the thanks and praise for helping me get through any difficult situation. There is one person that i admire and that is auntie Rey she is areal inspiration towadrs me it feels to me like I've known her avery long time now i really like working with her she always puts a smile on my face.


I just want to thank Rlabs for everything that they have made possible in my life they have really changed my life for the best and im realy greatful.Im just having it a little bit difficult finding a job but i trust in GOD that he will come through for me

Comments

FATIMA ELY said…
Be specific in the Job you want..A job that you love and Thank God before the time for what he will allow to come your way. I've tried it. Moms4.0
Anonymous said…
Hey Susan...its true what Me Ely is saying , you have to be very specific when asking God for a job.You can't say Lord any thing will do.Remember God has the very best in store for his children,even if you don't have any qualifications, God qualifies you. And yes,start praising God for the door that only He can and will open. Declare daily that my God shall supply all my needs according to his richest in glory. You need to ask God to send forth his ministering angels that He has assigned to you to minister unto the right people for you for a job, you know that you have been given authority....!!!!!!!!! So I will pray for that open door with you. Be bless my sister. Luvies

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING