Good Morning




What a wonderful morning I am having a great day so far. The energy in the class is unbelievable. We are having surgery today they are helping us to understand the things we don't know how to do. They are quiet helpful and have plenty of patience. Some of them are nurses and some doctors. Something awesome happened this week my son has a kidney problem. Friday he went for his check up and we got good news. The one kidney is smaller then the other and they were very worried that if it don't grow they will have to operate. The results came and it was good news. His kidney is growing and running perfectly. I Am a Geeky Mom. Not a geek. Want to start saving for a laptop because my phone need a upgrade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING