My Week

This week something strange happened while in Facebook. I was busy going through a friend's comments on his Wall post and when I pressed the "Comments" on the Wall and it opened up, two black crosses appeared at the right side of the Comments. After viewing the Comments I then clicked on one of these crosses, thinking it was part of the "Comments Column". After doing this a message appeared under the cross which said "mark as scam". I thought I could not do that and then decided to go out of his page. Even after going out these crosses seemed to follow me wherever I was going. While still doing this a message came up from my Panda security saying that some one is trying to shut my computer down. I found this quite disturbing. I spoke to the salesman that sold me the computer and he told me that he has never come across something like this and that I should just ignore it as I had security. I do hope he gave me the right advice because the crosses still keeping coming up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING