New geeky mom class 2011



Hi ya'll, We back in the new geeky mom class,and already the fun has begun. Ek voel so opgewonde en bly. " I feel so happy and excited"

I felt a bit down this morning, however the moment I step into this class all my trouble's left me, because I'm with people that I've missed,and who cares for me.

This is one place that I want to find myself every Saturday morning. I told my friend even if I find myself sick ,I will forced myself to come to this class. Its a space where you feel free from all the stuff one face during the week.Its a place where you can off load all the stresses of the week into a simple tool called a PC. I'm so looking forward to learning more about Social Media.

Thanks Rlabs for the opportunity of a life time.
Luvies

Comments

Rene Parker said…
thanks for sharing and always being so much fun in the class.
wendy said…
Good having you on the block new geeky mom.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING