The next phase Geeky MoM class




Wow wow wow......

Great stuff happening in this new phase of the geeky mom class.

I was ask by Rene and Monique to speak to the new mom 4.0 class about my experiences I had in the previous class.It was a great opportunity praise God. I also started facilitating my first class with the new moms, very exciting!!!!!!

It felt great talking in front of people, something I was always nervous about, I guess that's how most folks feel when they have to stand up and talk to crowds. However,I feel that this is only the beginning of great things. I feel my confidence level has been given a boost in such a way that I feel I can just about do anything I put my mind to. Thanks to the Rlabs team.

Its amazing what a simple choice in life can do to an individual, whether it be a good /bad,it will change your life forever. The fact that I chose to wait until a time such as this to enroll at Rlabs, just show that timing plays a big role in the decision that one makes in life.

I thank God that I could hear Him when I felt him say not yet in 2008, when the first mom 2.0 class started. I had to wait until 2011.I stand, I stand in awe of You Lord. You have been my guide through out my whole life. You have been with me in the times that I felt so alone and confused.You have been with me all the times I was hospitalized for depression and I thought I wont make it.You have been with me when I felt like giving up on my life. You have taken care of me, all the times that I thought" where are You". Like a father took care of he's child you took care me.And the reason why!!!
BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME.......

I had to write that, because those were some of the things I faced in life. The devil tried to rob kill and steal from me. But God was, is and will always be with me because its a promise, as long as I trust him and put my faith in Him.

Look where am I today, and its all because of Jesus praise he's holy name.

Sometimes we have to go through pain and suffering in order for us to grow as individuals and to depend on the one person that really loves and cares for and he's name is Jesus. For he is our gateway to God the father.

Thanks Rlabs for the opportunity.
God bless you guys

Luvies

Comments

Rene Parker said…
thanks for being so brave to stand up in front of the class. you are a true inspiration to many women and we are so glad to have you part of the RLabs family.
Anonymous said…
Thanks Rene for the confidence you have in me,to be part of the Rlabs family.

God bless
Luvies
wendy said…
Hi Naz good to see you're so confident love your blog

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING