Special


Someone told my husband that we should not feel bad about having a differently able child. We should feel special because God has chosen us to Caleb's parents. I always look how babies that is three years of age are walking and talking. I long for my son to do those things. But I now in due time that will happen. Thank you God for blessing me with Caleb. His sister is so helpful she plays and care for him. This week I came to help at the Impact Center with the Seniors and I enjoyed it. I helped with the facials the. Seniors appreciate it so much. I am ending my week with Rlabs Geeky Moms.
We are having a recap on everything we know and checking our emails,facebook...
I am leaving early to go and spend time with my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING