Today is the 1st of the Geeky Moms class and wonderful to be back at RLabs. I spent last weekend at Macassar Beach which was extremely good for my spirit and a way to clear out the cobwebs that hinder us in our daily lives if we allow them to. Just taking out quiet time without TVs, PCs and radios gives one the times to really appreciate what we so often take for granted.
I have taken a room at 26A Avenue Rd, Woodstock where I will practice my Reconnective Healing skills. I will be sharing a room with the The Academy of Life Coaching and because I will be surrounded with Positive and like-minded people I know I will be encouraged to do my best always, Inshallah. I will also do facials using Sh'zen and Galvanic products, amongst other activities like promoting health & chemical-free products. Hope to hear from my fellow bloggers soon.

Comments

Rene Parker said…
enjoy the next phase of your journey. welcome back

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING