A word of encouragement to new mom 4.0


Hi new mom 2.0, I just want to encourage you guys, however I know you'll only be reading this blog when you're going to create your blogs. So enjoy reading it...............

Its true what they say, we women have so much inner strength. We can multitasks and get things done even if we go through our "STUFF"

Take for instance yesterday and today, even I if feel sick and weak in my body, I managed to cook, do my admin work, help with school homework, and still clean around the house, however not overdoing it though. As women we're able to do so much without having to study for it. I've shared about it on facebook a few months ago.I'm a wife, mom,teacher,nurse,chef,hairdresser,gardener, dog watcher, .......the list can go on and on. So ladies don't ever under estimate your inner strength.

I want to encourage the new moms at Rlabs, you are going to learn so much about yourself in this class. You're going find out about your weaknesses and your strengths. You're going to learn how to respect those in authority. You're going to learn how to receive and accept compliments if you're struggling with that. You're going to learn how to become a good listener.

In this class you'll discover the person you're suppose to be in life. Sometimes we've been told that we will never amount to anything in life, whether it be our parents ,a teacher, a friend, a spouse, a boss at work , who ever told you that. Let me assure you they will stand amazed,because not only will this boost your confidence, it will transform you in a way you never thought possible. However let me tell you something, just like any recipe having a secret ingredient and brings about a different taste to it. I brought mine along week after week and he's name is JESUS. If he is not part of your everyday recipe for life, you wont be able to make it through life.

So ladies, I want to encourage all of you to add Jesus to your life's recipe, and you'll see what beautiful aroma , taste, texture you'd give off to people, you connect with daily. I know, because I've been adding him to my everyday life and I can now see what a difference HE has made,and it feels great. If you look at Rlabs and where they're at, its because they've added the secret ingredient JESUS, into every idea, plan, decision, and that is why Rlabs is so successful and will continue to be a success. To God be the glory.

Ladies you've stop thinking and started doing, you're exactly where your heart told you to go "Rlabs"

Ps: You're going to experience that you'd never want to stay away from class on a Saturday. And that's a fact......... xoxo encouraging girl!!!!!!


Thanks Rlabs
God bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING