My LG Fridge Freezer . WWW.Rlabs.

I purchased this fridge-freezer for the simple reason it has all the functions I needed for my everyday life. It's slim and don't take up much space.This fridge - freezer comes out in a modern platinum silver,it's a frost free feature.

OPERATIONS ALL IN ONE FRIDGE /FREEZER GB3133PVGK

  • Temperature Control:
It has a display for the temperature control.The fridge /freezer has controls that let you regulate the temperature in the fridge/freezer compartment

  • Miracle Zone:
You just need to press a button to defrost your meat, raw fish etc.
  • Express Freezer:
This function is used when you want to freeze food quickly .
  • Vacation:
Something I do often and this fridge/freezer comes in handy. How I love my purchase,it's a choice of not being ever disappointed. This function makes the fridge/freezer work in a power mode which is useful when you are away on holiday.It Freezes and defrosts automatically on to use your arrival.
  • Ice making:
It has an automatic ice maker built in the freezer ready for me to take out from storage bin and into bags.
  • Defrosting:
Takes place automatically in just a need of a button.
  • Wine rack:
Bottles can be stored literally within the wine corner and other beverages etc.
  • Water dispenser:
Only water could be used in this dispenser.Otherwise this function may result in failure. So when a glass of water is required ,press the dispenser pad and it will top it up with water.!!!!!
  • Reversible Doors:
It's designed with reversible doors to suite your kitchen either to open from left or right.

  • Cleaning:
It may be cleaned with a soft cloth soaked in hot water. Make sure to dry appliance with a clean cloth after washing.



Well since I have purchase this item I never needed to look back it conveniently satisfied all my needs all in one.

  • Available from all LG stockist.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! This is a fantastic idea!
Great photos! Thanks for posting.
Freezers
Anna Schafer said…
It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.
ice makers for sale

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview