beaches and clouds

Days when i feel like escaping my present reality, I love looking at clouds and imagine various images that possibly would not materialze. It's a wonderful way of escaping and I feel like Alice in Wonderland. Yeh, young and youthful and all the strength in the world to face my daily challenges. And then I take my head out of the clouds and feel like i can face the day even chase Michael (14 mo) around.

The day before my mom died I had the urge to go to the beach and just sat there and let the waves wipe away the fear of loosing my mom. Strange enough my mom use to love sitting there at the beach and watch the waves. Makes me wonder if she ever felt the way I did and let the waves wash away the emotions you feeling at that time, that are trying to strangle you. I love the beach it has many healing qualities. It's also a place that reminds me of untapped potential and the amazing grace of God, infinite, because it is as wide as it is deep. Grace fathomless as the sea, grace enough for eternity, grace enough for you and me.

Clouds and Beaches Gods amazing creation. I just love it!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING