Bridgetown

Last Saturday the electricity was off in this area where RLabs is.. but all was not lost as innovatively we were all encouraged to take a walk and really SEE the area. I took photos of the Vangate Mall and The Transportation Board tho as I was not with the crowd. I did not interview anybody. On my way to the mall I passed the Ma'roof Islamic Centre where lots of good community work is done including a Day Care for children. At the P.D.S.A [a hospital for sick animals] there was a long queue with people and their dogs that I thought were all sick but, I was told that Free food is given to animals. Because I'm scared of dogs I did not get out of my car to take photos there. As I pulled up at the Mall I realised just how many businesses are outside. As I entered there were 2 children enjoying themselves on the Stationary Toy Rides. I asked their Dad's permission to take pics., those rides are so short-lived, but kids enjoy them anyway. Because it was a few days before Eid there Mall was full of Last-minute shoppers happily spending their money.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING