The Community Review of Bridgetown

At Rlabs class on a Saturday morning we have lots of laughter and fun. There we do our social media course. Rlabs had no electricity,so we told to take to streets to do a review on the senior citizens . Off we went to something which I seldom do is to walk but I really enjoyed the walk,and will do it again. The community in Bridgetown we took on was very new to me so I didn't know what to expect. As we walked I felt very safe because the people were very friendly. The first lady I met standing at her gate was just enjoying the fresh air and sunlight, her name was Mrs Hammer and I asked her how she liked her stay in the community and she replied she had two kids and reared them all by herself. They are grown-ups today and doing well for themselves, had no problems with the neighbors, people or the area, just happy for having God in her life. She also mentioned enjoying her retirement and would like to meet up again with me. We ended up chatting about our children, church, husbands and what a great God we serve and from this to that and she enjoyed the chat we had." Yes it was good chatting to a senior citizen."


Comments

We did have great fun. hope this will be a start of having a walk now and then.
Next to the Impact Centre was an open field with a sign that say NO DUMPING, the fence with broken and the field is used as dumping ground.why cant the people be proud of their area.If the area is clean then there will be less illnesses.We were walking further down the road we came to a garage and met Grant September owner of NADEENS Spray painter.If you want to have your car sprayed, he is on corner of Cornflower and Valk Roads at the garage.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING