Movie time


I have decided to post a video done by Lance and I, it was a challenge for me to attend this class because of all the technical things I had to learn, but at the end it was worth our time and commitment. In class the first thing we had to was come up with a concept. Then we had to do a story board this is were we do our drawing and write about the movie that we were to shoot. When the class started there were about 16 students attending the   video editing class, there was four groups of four people in a group as the weeks went on some of the students dropped out and we ended up being only two groups. and at the end the only people left in class was Lance and I. So have a look and see what the Rlabs have equipped us with

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING