On arriving at our class last week, we found ourselves in darkness.  We were not sure what we were going to do because everything goes around computers.  We proceeded to do something different, and the project was about "thinking out of the box".  Our thinking has been influenced so much by the Greeks and it was so good to hear more about application, which is the Jewish way of thinking. We were given a bag of goodies to have a look at and see what we could do with it other than the norm.  It was so interesting to see what people came up with.  We have been so conditioned to the fast world we living in as most things just happen with the push of a button that we tend to become lazy.  I've personally applied some of the pointers we we given last week.  I took time out for myself.  After leaving the class on a Saturday I normally go home and get into the swing of things, like cooking for the family.  My husband thought out of the box, instead of seeing me cook a meal, he took me for a drive, and a run on the beach with the dog which was so refreshing. One would swear he was in the class with us. I've started to journal as well.  It's amazing how different I felt after writing down my feelings.  We as woman are so busy doing so much that we don't always express ourselves and end up bottling up our feelings.  So thanks for encouraging me to do what I often did when the kids were much younger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING