Family time is very important to the Jedaar family. We love spending our free time together. When we have family time ,we would play games like 30 seconds, monopoly,cards, chess. It is lots of fun. We sometimes takes drives along the beach road or just go for a movie together.

We are very close-knit family.We have our family night on a Tuesday evening, where we chat around what happened during the day. Each would get a chance to say what happened during the day, and then each one would give their opinion. We would support each other if the one had a bad day or just experience something very positive. We love each other and stand by each other.

It is very important for families to spend time together. In this way we get to know each others weaknesses and strengths. We can also learn from each other. I learn a lot from children. The most important person that always needs to present is the father figure. I am pleased to say that my husband is a father to our three girls. It's really blessing to have him present in their lives. My heart goes out to all those who don't have a father present in their lives.

The reality is that some families are together most of the time, but they don't spend quality time together. Spending time together in front of the tv,eating out is not really spending time together. Communication and interacting with each is other is priceless.

I am glad that we could set aside a day in the week to really have quality family time together.

I love my family too bits........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING